Thursday, February 28, 2013

all about ME.

doesn't everyone love chatting about themselves once in a while? (: i thought i would post a few facts about me - the author. i hope you readers do the same, so i can check your blogs and find out more about you too!

1. i'm a student. i currently attend pharmacy school with plans to graduate in four years. it is the hardest, and most rewarding thing i have ever done. it sucks up all of my free-time (i don't even know what that is anymore!) and makes me a crazy, stressed out nutcase, but i hope it pays off in the end.

2. i'm a sister. my younger siblings are three of my most favorite people in the entire world. they are the cutest, smartest, funniest kids in the entire world and i love 'em to death. i love going home and seeing them, and i am grateful for modern technologies so i can text them to ask them about their days, or peek at the fun stuff they do on instagram.

3. i'm a creator. i love to draw, color, paint, design, decorate, construct, organize, you name it.  i constantly have multiple projects lined up and planned. my mind never stops thinking how i can improve things, and i constantly stay up at night scanning pinterest or making to-do lists. it's a sickness, really.

4. i'm a traveler. i love traveling, exploring new places, and seeing things from a different light. i cherish vacation memories and everyday adventures. i'm a disney world addict, and a wannabe photographer. traveling is good on the mind.

5. i'm a daughter. i have been blessed with the two best parents in the entire world. they are inspiring, intelligent, hard-working, and an all-around great example for my siblings and me. i love them more than anything and am so lucky to have them as mine.

6. i'm a reader. i love reading everything and anything - articles, novels, blogs, the newspaper. the library is my happy place and i could, and do, spend many hours there. if only i could just return my books on time...

myself is my favorite project. improving, redirecting, changing - it's what keeps
me going.

tell me readers. who are YOU?



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment. i appreciate chatting with you. (: